Printing, copying and scanning at the libraries
Our libraries have self-service colour printers and photocopiers and scanning to USB and email.
A 3D printing service is also available at Bentleigh and Carnegie libraries.
Photographing of library collection materials:
• Digital cameras or mobile phones may be used for copying the library collection.
• The use of flash is not recommended for text material.
• Flash photography is only permitted if it does not disturb other customers.
• Use of a tripod is not permitted.
When photographing library material, you are requested to not:
• create noise or disturb others;
• include other people in any photography without their permission; and
• damage library materials.
You are required to stop photographing if directed to do so by library staff.
The Copyright Act allows you to copy material that is out of copyright and limited portions of some in-copyright material for research or study.
All copying at the libraries must comply with:
• the Commonwealth Copyright Act (1968) as amended; and
• Glen Eira City Council Local Law 2009.