How to participate
- Visit the library hosting the book title that interests you
- Collect your Cover2Cover Book Club book bag
- Take it home and start reading
- Return the book and bag to the book club meeting and share your thoughts with others
- Best of all, Cover2Cover Book Club is free!
Please note: Cover 2 Cover Book Club is a small discussion group with book club numbers limited to 10. And books are available for loan FOUR weeks before the Book Club date.
February 2020: Book Title, When and Where
The Bride Test, by Helen Hoang
Bentleigh Library, Thursday 6 February, 7pm-8pm
Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens
Elsternwick Library, Friday 14 February, 11am-12pm
The Lost Man, by Jane Harper
Caulfield Library, Thursday 20 February, 2pm-3pm
Daisy Jones and the Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Carnegie Library and Community Centre, Wednesday 26 February, 7pm-8pm