We are close to the busy Koornang Road shopping strip with its mix of services and cafes. We have spaces for relaxed reading, creative play, and study.
- Monday to Thursday, 10am-9pm
- Friday, 10am-6pm
- Saturday, 10am-4pm
- Sunday, 12pm-5pm
Please note: Library is closed on public holidays. The returns chute is open 24 hours a day.
- Free internet computers and Wi-Fi
- Printers, photocopiers, scanning
- Russian books, Chinese books and Chinese picture books
- Study spaces
- Lounge area
- RECHARGE Point for wheelchairs and scooters
Group study room
Carnegie Library and Community Centre has a small group study room available for community bookings. This facility has:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Table and seating for up to six people
- Big screen TV for presentations, using cable or USB
- Please note: this room is not available for commercial purposes, even when no charge is made by the organisers for the session. Bookings can be made at the library for one-hour duration, up to seven days in advance.