We are close to the busy Koornang Road shopping strip with its mix of services and cafes. We have spaces for relaxed reading, creative play, and study.
Please note: Regular library hours have been suspended. Find out more here
Please note: Library is closed on public holidays.
- Free internet computers and Wi-Fi
- Printers, photocopiers, scanning
- Technology centre
- Russian books, Chinese books and Chinese picture books
- BabyTime Mondays, Tuesdays 11am and Tuesdays, Thursdays 2pm
- StoryTime Wednesdays, Fridays 11am and Saturdays 2pm
- Gaming for kids weekdays 4pm, Saturdays 10am
- RECHARGE Point for wheelchairs and scooters
Group study room
Carnegie Library and Community Centre has a small group study room available for community bookings. This facility has:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Table and seating for up to six people
- Big screen TV for presentations, using cable or USB
- Please note: this room is not available for commercial purposes, even when no charge is made by the organisers for the session. Bookings can be made at the library for one hour duration, up to seven days in advance. This room is currently unavailable.