Visiting is easy, with parking and convenient access to train and tram. There's a lounge area for relaxed reading, study spaces, free Internet and Wi-Fi and a large open children's library.
Library hours (our hours have changed during COVID-19).
- Monday, closed
- Tuesday to Friday, 10am-6pm
- Saturday, 10am-1pm
- Sunday, 12pm-5pm
Please note: Library is closed on public holidays.
Library services (*in-house programs and some services have been suspended)
- Free internet computers and Wi-Fi
- Printers, photocopiers, scanning
- Russian books, Hebrew picture books
- Study spaces
- RECHARGE Point for wheelchairs and scooters