Visiting is easy, with parking and convenient access to train and tram. There's a lounge area for relaxed reading, study spaces, free Internet and Wi-Fi and a large open children's library.
Library hours (regular library hours have been suspended. Find out more here )
Please note: Library is closed on public holidays.
Library services (in-house programs and some services have been suspended)
- Free internet computers and Wi-Fi
- Printers, photocopiers, scanning
- Russian books, Hebrew picture books
- BabyTime Tuesdays 11am and Wednesdays 2pm
- StoryTime Wednesdays 11am
- RECHARGE Point for wheelchairs and scooters