Visiting is easy, with parking and convenient access to train and tram. There's a lounge area for relaxed reading, study spaces, free Internet and Wi-Fi and a large open children's library.
- Free internet computers and Wi-Fi
- Printers, photocopiers, scanning
- Russian books, Hebrew picture books
- BabyTime Tuesdays 11am and Wednesdays 2pm
- StoryTime Wednesdays 11am
- RECHARGE Point for wheelchairs and scooters
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10am to 6pm
- Wednesday: 10am to 6pm
- Thursday: 2pm to 6pm
- Friday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
Please note: Library is closed on public holidays.