Caulfield Library offers a modern, open plan with comfortable spaces for reading and study.
Library hours (our hours have changed during COVID-19).
- Monday to Friday, 10am-6pm
- Saturday, 1pm-4pm
- Sunday, 12pm-5pm
Please note: Library is closed on public holidays.
Library services (*in-house programs and some services have been temporarily suspended)
- Free internet computers and Wi-Fi
- Printers, photocopiers, scanning
- Russian books, Hebrew picture books
- Study spaces
- RECHARGE Point for wheelchairs and scooters