Read your book on your laptop or PC
1. Login online to BorrowBox with your membership number and PIN. (You will also need Adobe Digital Editions and an Adobe ID).
2. Search and browse our e-books and e-audiobooks.
3. Borrow or reserve a title for later - you will receive an email to let you know.
Read your book on the BorrowBox app
2. Select your library, then enter your membership number and PIN
3. Search and browse our e-books and e-audiobooks.
4. Borrow or reserve a title for later - you will receive an email to let you know.
Can I use a Kindle for library e-books?
Kindle eReaders, such as the Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Oasis are not compatible with Library e-books. Kindle Fire is compatible (install the app directly from the Amazon Appstore).
Can I use a Kobo eReader?
1. Download Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) to your PC – this is a free software available from Adobe
2. Log in online to BorrowBox with your library user ID/barcode and PIN
3. Find a book you would like to read and click on ‘check out’ to borrow, and then ‘download’ once checked out.
4. Book will download and appear in ADE
5. Plug in your Kobo and upload from ADE
Can I use BorrowBox at multiple library services?
If you wish to use BorrowBox through multiple library services, your loans and reserves will stay active, however downloads will be deleted. To used multiple library services, it is necessary to log in and log out each time to access the different library services:
- Go to settings
- Account details
This allows you to sign in with a different account.