Interlibrary loan service cost
Please note: there may be additional charges that apply from the lending library.
Make a request for an interlibrary loan
- Make an interlibrary loan request by emailing ILibraryLoan@gleneira.vic.gov.au
- Make a request in person at any Glen Eira library
Please include the following information in your request:
- Publication Date
- ISBN (if known)
- Your name and library membership number
- Please note: please nominate either Carnegie, Caulfield, Elsternwick or Bentleigh Library as your collection point.
Books you can request
- Request any book with the exception of new releases. DVDs, CDs and talking books cannot be requested.
- Request a maximum of 10 requests at a time and they'll be processed within two weekdays.
Please note: delivery time cannot be guaranteed as it is dependent on other library services response times.